Friday, 15 October 2010

The art of removal

The first post of this blog was written on my iBook, sitting cross legged in the eye of that tornado went down to history as "the big move to UK, just after having moved into the new flat less than 6 months before".


At the time I wrote about my idea of becoming rich and famous writing the internationally acclaimed best-seller "The art of removal - The Encyclopedia goes below the knickers".
Sadly the book is still a work in progress, so I don't foresee any chance for me to move to California and live with Johnny Depp.
Pity.


Over the past few years I kept up with an old family tradition: what's the point of moving only once? If you do, at least move twice, preferably in a short span of time, between three and six months.


I did it and I'm currently doing it. And once again I'm writing a post in the middle of the tornado, that will go down to history with the name of "the great escape from Woking, the best place to be if you want and need to get away".


So, Enric, if you're reading this lines, not fully aware of whom you agreed to share the flat with, that's more or less what I'm doing right now:





Higitus Figitus migitus mum,
presti-digit-onium!

Unluckily I can't still snap the fingers with the same magic results Mary Poppins used to get. Pity... 

1 comment:

  1. you and all your stuff (included your heavy imac) are more than welcome at my humble flat :)

    Tonight I will stay at home (I think is the first friday in a long long time without going out). Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

    Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete