Thursday, 2 December 2010

My Christmas desk

What happen when you return to the office after one day off?
Nothing can really change in one day and the most it can happen is to find more unread mails than usual in your inbox.
Well, think again. A lot can happen if a.) Christmas is getting closer; b.) you got colleagues like mine; c.) the colleagues are in Christmas mood and d.) because of their Christmas mood, the colleagues decide some decoration is in order.

This is how my desk looked like this morning:
my desk

Actually it still looks like this. I find it quite cute, albeit cheesy and very hard to see the top angles of both monitors!
And this is the Nativity set:

Everybody was kung-fu fighing!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha... and I thought we Indians were gaudy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guady ... no no no ... this is the height of class and taste ... i'm 99% sure that the queen's house looks similar to this :)

    ReplyDelete