Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Pavement Tune





"This situation's killing me

It's got me right under the thumb
I don't know where I want to be
This doesn't make no sense at all 
[...]
I want my life to make more sense
I want my life to make amends
I want my life to make more sense to me"

The Frames - Pavement Tune


I realised today it's been a long time since I heard the Frames playing live.
Life makes no sense to me, but most of the time Glen & Co. do make sense to me.
I can't exactly explain how and why, but their music eases the pain and calms the anxiousness. It "just fits", that's it.
So, in days like these, where life makes no sense to me, but how could it?, when I don't make sense to myself at all anyway, I am just left wishing life could make as much sense to me as Frames do.

So even if I am left clueless, nervous, moody and somehow depressed, I still got my earphones and some good music to hang on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment