Friday, 8 February 2013

Caledonia you're calling me...




"I don't know if you can see
The changes that have come over me
In these last few days I've been afraid
That I might drift away
[...]
Oh and I have moved and I've kept on moving
Proved the points that I needed proving
Lost the friends that I needed losing
Found others on the way
[...]
If I should become a stranger
You know that it would make me more than sad
Caledonia's been everything
I've ever had"
("Caledonia" - Dougie MacLean)

I remembered about this song thanks to Antonio.
Fitting in so many ways right now: things are changing around and within, making me scared and optimistic at the same time.

Off for some days, back to Edinburgh for a long weekend of rugby, beer, photo and whatever there'll be waiting for me on the road.

... And now I'm going home

1 comment:

  1. last weekend i found something awesome for you ... it's tiny and will be posted next week. Are you ready for the latest episode of 'Oh dear god Beth can't you sort your life out' staring Hugh Jackman as next lover [that bit is made up ... sadly]

    ReplyDelete