Saturday, 27 April 2013

Deconstructing Capote

Breakfast at De Carlo's


"What I've found does the most good is just to get onto the tram and go to De Carlo. It calms me down right away, the quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there, not with those kind ladies and their nice cutlery sets [...]

If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like De Carlo, then I'd buy some furniture, get a cat and give the cat a name."

Holly Golightly had Tiffany's.
I have De Carlo, the boutique of kitchenware in center Torino. It's amazing, beautiful, packed with all the best, nicest, finest kitchenware ever. I love it so much and today I spent some time in front of it. Not for breakfast, but for the afternoon snack. I bet Holly would have loved De Carlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment