Wednesday, 10 July 2013

tra.ge.dy.

Here I lie

In a lost and lonely part of town
Held in time
In a world of tears I slowly drown
Goin' home
I just can't make it all alone
I really should be holding you
Holding you
Loving you, loving you


I got back home from holiday, everything looked fine.
I went on with my life, with the small, little things of life, unaware of what was about to happen.
How?
How could I have been so thoughtless?
So stupid??
So me???
Tragedy

When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to love you, you're 
Goin' nowhere
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one beside you, you're 
Goin' nowhere
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on

I loaded the washing machine, showered, dined, fixed myself a coffee, start hanging the washing and then I realized the tragedy that fell upon me:


I felted my shawl!
Not a simple shawl! My Haruni shawl!!! It fits one of my nieces' doll one...
So now, not only I can't stop asking myself why I didn't pay attention when I loaded the washing machine: no, that's not enough.
Bee Gees are stuck in my brain and I can't stop singing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment